Camden town house with garden - London home swap
Attractive and comfortable four storey town house in Camden with garden. Would suit a family with children very well; can accommodate two couples. There is also a very comfortable sofabed, so can sleep up to 8.
- Very well equipped kitchen with open plan living and dining room opening into garden;
- Double aspect sitting room with smart TV (Netflix, Amazon Prime), music etc.;
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite shower room;
- Bedroom with either a single or twin beds which can convert to a king size (6` width) double, with en suite shower room;
- Bedroom with bunk beds (full size singles).
- Second sitting room off the master bedroom (or 4th bedroom), with a sofa-bed.
- Family bathroom with bath/shower.
- Lots of toys, books, dvds.
- BBQ in garden.
- Fast wifi.
Two cats - one very friendly, one a bit shy.
We can only swap during school holidays.
About the location
In zone 2: central London is 20-30 mins by bus or tube, or a short cab journey. We are 15 mins walk (or short bus journey) from Kings Cross or St Pancras stations. Nearest tube station 10 mins away (Caledonian Road). Good base for sightseeing in London.
Our immediate surroundings are very quiet, with little traffic as the area is closed to through traffic. 20 mins walk from Camden Lock market. There are local leisure centres with various sports facilities. Kings Place concert hall and gallery 15 mins walk away. Good local pubs. Short bus journey from Regent`s Park and London Zoo. Within easy reach of numerous bars, pubs, venues and restaurants in Islington, Camden, and Kings Cross. The new Kings Cross development is about 10 minutes walk away, which includes bars, cafes, restaurants, cinema, theatre and a Waitrose.
We can arrange for parking permits for street parking for one car.
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Pet Care required
- Garage / Parking
- Baby / children facilities
- Use of computer
- Washer / Drier
- Use of bike
- Shopping facilities
- Local restaurants
- Art galleries
- Good public transport
- Car not required
Closest airport: Various London
Property type: House
Location type: City